I have significant personal experience with L.A. planning, zoning and land use issues, having managed projects involving my own property, as well as being involved in many others. Also, I am a former senior banker and CFO/Controller, as well as a former Auditor for a public accounting firm, and in those jobs attained significant experience in dealing with large bureaucracies, working in a regulatory environment, and solving complex, frequently inter-divisional problems.
Read Robin’s bio for more information
In all of her work, Robin espouses nine core values
1) Education & awareness
2) Working for a better understanding of the land use process and assuring adequate controls over information & process (currently inadequate)
4) Public Participation is sacrosanct and must be better protected
5) Fewer appeals and lawsuits resulting from better NC/City processes and coordination
6) Maintaining scale and character in Venice
7) Maintaining affordable housing in Venice
8) All healthy change, including new development, must be vetted with the Community
9) Parking first, not negotiable.